This committee of 1945 was appointed by Dharmik Salaahkaar Committee of SGPC. They visited Kartapur on 27 May 1945. Following the examination of the Kartarpuri Beerh, the committee concluded that
- Raagmala was written on page 974/2, i.e. on 4th page after Salok Mehla 5 with all intervening pages being empty. There is no decorated border on all pages following Salok M: 5.
- This Beerh did not have So Purakh Baani in it.
- This Beerh had more than 1000 errors like ਤਤਨਾ ਬੁਨਨਾ ਸਭੁ ਤਜਿਓ ਹੈ ਕਬੀਰ in place of ਤਨਨਾ ਬੁਨਨਾ ਸਭੁ ਤਜਿਓ ਹੈ ਕਬੀਰ ॥
- It has the following shabad added in Asa Raag by Bhagat Kabir Ji which is not present in any other Beerhs. This is a very objectionable shabad which tries to show that Kabeer Ji considers himself to be the father of God.
- Also, the Tatkara has reference to discredit baanis ‘ਰਾਗਮਾਲਾ ਤਥਾ ਸਿੰਘਲ ਦੀਪ ਕੀ ਰਾਜੇ ਸ਼ਿਵਨਾਭ ਕੀ ਬਿਧਿ’ (See Sri Kartarpuri Beerh de Darshan by Bhai Jodh Singh, Punjabi University Patiala).
- The committee did conclude that Raagmala is written in the same ink and same writing but did not answer why there are so many empty pages and why there is discrepancy with the Tatkra (contents page).
There is another addition on page 21/2 which is not given in Tatkara. This is ‘ਪਾਰਾ ਮਾਰਨ ਦਾ ਨੁਸਖਾ’ written by some Granthi. Page 25/2 gives date of Jyoti Jot of Baba Gurditta. Also, page 28/1 is written in different writing about ‘Will’ of Bhav Singh about Niranjan Rai who was the great great- grandson of Dhir Mall.